NOTE: Due to unforeseen factors, I will not be performing on this concert engagement now, unfortunately.
Eddie Gale & his Inner Peace Orchestra – Annual Concert for Inner Peace in America & the World
Spiritual Jazz for Inner Peace in America and the World!
Honoring the inspired teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. for a more United America and the World.
- 12PM African American Journey Exhibit by Curator Clarissa Moore
- 1PM First AME Zion Church Choir featuring Director Pat Ross and Reverend Michael Henderson
- 2:30PM The Inner Peace Orchestra lead by Eddie Gale, Founder/Director and San Jose’s Official Ambassador of Jazz
- 4:30PM Meet and Greet, The Honorable Forest Williams
On January 15, 2018: Eddie Gale & his Inner Peace Orchestra will be honoring the inspired teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. for a more United America and the World.
More details to come.
Will be with Eddie Gale this afternoon in San Jose and may sit-in on part of his Annual Concerts for Inner Peace in America and the World at First AME Zion Church, San Jose, California featuring …
- 12PM African American Journey Exhibit
- 1PM Special Sermon by Pastor Rev. Michael Henderson with First AME Zion Choir
- 2:30PM Inner Peace Orchestra Performance
- 4PM Meet and Greet, Open Discussion, Refreshments